We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lange Pulmonary Physiology PDF 9th Edition.
For more than thirty-five years, this trusted review has provided students, residents, and fellows with a solid background in the aspects of pulmonary physiology that are essential for an understanding of clinical medicine.
The book clearly describes how and why the human respiratory system works in a style that is easy to absorb and integrate with your existing knowledge of other body systems.
Features of Lange Pulmonary Physiology.
- Thoroughly updated with new figures, tables, and end-of-chapter references, and clinical correlations.
- Each chapter includes clearly stated learning objectives, summaries of key concepts, illustrations of essential concepts, clinical correlations, problems, and pulmonary function test data to interpret, and suggested readings.
- Enables you to understand the basic concepts of pulmonary physiology well enough to apply them with confidence in future practice.
- Provides detailed explanations of physiologic mechanisms and demonstrates how they apply to pathologic states
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Function and Structure of the Respiratory System.
- Chapter 2: Mechanics of Breathing.
- Chapter 3: Alveolar Ventilation.
- Chapter 4: Blood Flow to the Lung.
- Chapter 5: Ventilation-Perfusion Relationships.
- Chapter 6: Diffusion of Gases and Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Chapter 7: Transport of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide in the Blood.
- Chapter 8: Acid-Base Balance.
- Chapter 9: Control of Breathing.
- Chapter 10: Nonrespiratory Functions of the Lung.
- Chapter 11: The Respiratory System Under Stress.
Lange Pulmonary Physiology PDF Download.
You can download Lange Pulmonary Physiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.