We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Puberty Physiology and Abnormalities PDF.
Bringing together the latest knowledge on the growth and development of children and the most important abnormalities of puberty, this comprehensive text presents the current views on the pathogenesis, diagnostic possibilities, and therapeutic options of the main deviations from the normal course of puberty (e.g., precocious and delayed puberty).
The chain of physical and hormonal changes in the transitional years is carefully followed, including the regulation of the hypothalamic pulse generator as well as the timing of puberty.
Features of Puberty Physiology and Abnormalities
- Further topics include growth disturbances, adolescent varicocele, adolescent gynecomastia, polycystic ovary syndrome, pubertal acne, and the psychosocial development of adolescents with pubertal abnormalities.
- Written and edited by internationally noted experts, Puberty will be an excellent resource for pediatricians, endocrinologists, gynecologists, andrologists, urologists, family practitioners, child psychologists and public health specialists – all those who will be challenged in their everyday practice with the problems of puberty.
Table of Contents
- Maturation And Physiology Of Hypothalamic Regulation Of The Gonadal Axis.
- Genetics Of Puberty.
- Hormonal Changes In Childhood And Puberty.
- Physical Changes During Pubertal Transition.
- Growth In Childhood And Puberty.
- Bone Development In Children And Adolescents.
- Body Weight And Puberty.
- The Environmental Factors And Epigenetics Of Gametogenesis In Puberty.
- Timing Of Puberty And Secular Trend In Human Maturation.
- Precocious Puberty.
- Constitutional Delayed Puberty.
- Pubertal Dysfunction: A Disorder Of GnRH Pulsatility.
- Pubertal Gynecomastia.
- Pubertal Acne.
- Adolescent Varicocele.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolescent Girls.
- Growth Hormone And Steroid Assays’ Problems In Childhood And Puberty.
- Psychosocial Development Of Adolescents With And Without Deviations.
- Substance Use In Adolescence.
Puberty Physiology and Abnormalities PDF Download
You can download Puberty Physiology and Abnormalities PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.