We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pritesh Singh Surgery Essence PDF 8th Edition.
The 8th edition of Surgery Essence is replete with new trends in the field of surgery and recent advances. In most of the PG entrance exams, lots of image-based questions are being asked, especially in AIIMS and NEET. To provide an edge, image-based questions are given in the beginning. Triads, signs, investigation of choices, and topics based on the “most common” type of questions are included in the annexures to save your precious time and to help you in revision at the most crucial hours. Synopsis of the chapter is given in the beginning to develop concepts about the topics. The recent questions and their concepts are highlighted and have been written in a way that will help the students to remember and reproduce them in the examination hall. The information provided is cogent but concise to save precious time, as we all know the clock is ticking.
Features of Pritesh Singh Surgery Essence 8th Edition.
- Synopsis added before questions to build concepts and to save precious time.
- New NBE based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-liner approach).
- Image-Based Questions with Answers (According to Recent Examinations) have been added.
- Solved MCQs (PGMEEs 2020-1985) including All Recent Questions (2020-2013).
- Thoroughly revised, updated, and fully colored edition.
- Thoroughly verified answers from MCh aspirants and residents.
- Explanations in tabulated form.
- Explanations incorporating only relevant and high-yielding facts.
- Highlighted important and golden facts.
- Explanations from most authentic surgery books.
- Repeated questions grouped together to save your precious time.
- Line diagrams to minimize tedious efforts.
- Mnemonics for faster learning.
- Controversial questions have been handled with special care.
Table Of Content.
SECTION 1: ENDOCRINE SURGERY
- Parathyroid and Adrenal Glands
SECTION 2: HEPATOBILIARY PANCREATIC SURGERY.
- Portal Hypertension
- Bile Duct
SECTION 3: GASTROINTESTINAL SURGERY
- Stomach and Duodenum
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Ileostomy and Colostomy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Vermiform Appendix
- Rectum and Anal Canal
- Hernia and Abdominal Wall
SECTION 4: UROLOGY
- Kidney and Ureter
- Urinary Bladder
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicles
- Urethra and Penis
- Testis and Scrotum
SECTION 5: CARDIOTHORACIC VASCULAR SURGERY
- Arterial Disorders
- Venous Disorders
- Lymphatic System
- Thorax and Lung
SECTION 6: PLASTIC SURGERY
- Plastic Surgery and Skin Lesions
- Wound Healing, Tissue Repair, and Scar
SECTION 7: NEUROSURGERY
- Cerebrovascular Diseases.
- CNS Tumors.
SECTION 8: HEAD AND NECK
- Oral Cavity
- Salivary Glands
- Facial Injuries and Abnormalities
SECTION 9: ONCOLOGY
SECTION 10: OTHERS
- Pediatric Surgery
- Anesthesia and Perioperative Complications
- Robotics, Laparoscopy, and Bariatric Surgery
- Sutures and Anastomoses
- Sterilization and Infection
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Nutrition
- Blood Transfusion
Pritesh Singh Surgery Essence 8th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Pritesh Singh Surgery Essence PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.