We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 5th Edition.
Comprehensive in scope, yet concise and easy to manage, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 5th Edition, by Drs. Sarah Long, Charles Prober, and Marc Fischer is your go-to resource for authoritative information on infectious diseases in children and adolescents. A veritable “who’s who” of global authorities provides the practical knowledge you need to understand, diagnose, and manage almost any pediatric infectious disease you may encounter.
Features of Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Features a consistent, easy-access format with high-yield information boxes, highlighted key points, and an abundance of detailed illustrations and at-a-glance tables.
- Allows quick look-up by clinical presentation, pathogen, or type of host.
- Includes coverage of the latest vaccine products, recommendations, and effectiveness as well as expanded diagnostics and therapies for autoinflammatory/periodic fever syndromes.
- Covers emerging viruses such as Zika, Ebola, and EV-D68, as well as infectious risks of immunomodulating drugs and expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns.
- Discusses expanding antimicrobial resistance patterns and new therapies for viral and fungal infections and resistant bacterial infections.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents.
- Front Matter.
- Part I: Understanding, Controlling, and Preventing Infectious Diseases.
- Part II: Clinical Syndromes and Cardinal Features of Infectious Diseases: Approach to Diagnosis and Initial Management.
- Part III: Etiologic Agents of Infectious Diseases.
- Part IV: Laboratory Diagnosis and Therapy for Infectious Diseases.
Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF Download.
You can download the Principles and Practice of Pediatric Infectious Diseases 5th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.