We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Practical Pediatrics 7th Edition.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Written by Drs. Richard A. Polin and Mark F. Ditmar, Pediatric Secrets, 7th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making an inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
Features of Practical Pediatrics 7th Edition.
The proven Secrets Series format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in the practice of pediatrics.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
Practical Pediatrics 7th Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Practical Pediatrics 7th edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.