We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Polycystic Kidney Disease PDF.
This comprehensive guide to polycystic kidney disease captures the growing knowledge of this common, potentially-fatal and hereditary disease.
Features of Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- The first two sections of the book provide an overview of PKD gene structures, mutations and pathophysiologic mechanisms.
- This is followed by chapters focused on PKD’s clinical features, including renal and extrarenal manifestations, and appropriate management of patients.
- The final section covers current clinical trials and emerging therapies in PKD. Authored by experts in the field, this book provides the clinician and researcher with critical information on basic and translational science and clinical approaches in one concise resource.
Table of Contents.
- Classical Polycystic Kidney Disease: Gene Structures and Mutations and Protein Structures and Functions.
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome.
- Cystic Kidney Diseases Associated with Increased Cancer Risk: Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Von Hippel-Lindau, and Birt-Hogg-Dubé.
- Aberrant Cellular Pathways in PKD.
- Cilia and Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- The Role of Inflammation and Fibrosis in Cystic Kidney Disease.
- Imaging-Based Diagnosis of Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- Renal Structural Involvement in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: Cyst Growth and Total Kidney Volume – Lessons from the Consortium for Radiologic Imaging of Polycystic Kidney Disease (CRISP).
- Renal Complications: Pain, Infection, and Nephrolithiasis.
- Extrarenal Manifestations of Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease: Polycystic Liver Disease.
- Other Extrarenal Manifestations of Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- Role of Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System Inhibition in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease.
- Vasopressin Receptor Antagonism in PKD.
- End-Stage Renal Disease in Patients with Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney.
- Management of ADPKD Today.
Polycystic Kidney Disease PDF Download.
You can download Polycystic Kidney Disease PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.