We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Poisoning & Drug Overdose PDF 7th Edition.
Designed to be used during toxicologic emergencies where every moment counts, Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Seventh Edition delivers critical information on the effective diagnosis and treatment of drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures.
This at-a-glance guide is enhanced by detailed tables and charts, extensive cross-referencing, and a comprehensive index featuring generic, chemical, and brand names.
Features of Poisoning & Drug Overdose.
- Poisoning & Drug Overdose is divided into four sections:
- Section 1: leads readers through initial emergency management, including treatment of coma, hypotension, and other common complications; physical and laboratory diagnosis; and methods of decontamination and enhanced elimination of poisons.
- Section II: provides detailed information on 150 common drugs and poisons.
- Section III: describes the use and side effects of 60 antidotes and therapeutic drugs.
- Section IV: describes the medical management of chemical spills and occupations’ chemical exposures and includes a table of more than 500 industrial chemicals.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect newly released drugs, new information on existing drugs, and coverage of the latest black box (and other) warnings.
- NEW to this edition: information on drug-environmental exposure interactions, coverage of environmental toxins such as mold, asbestos, and others.
Table of Contents.
- Section I: Comprehensive Evaluation And Treatment.
- Section II: Specific Poisons And Drugs: Diagnosis And Treatment.
- Section III: Therapeutic Drugs And Antidotes.
- Section IV: Environmental And Occupational Toxicology.
Poisoning & Drug Overdose PDF Download.
You can download Poisoning & Drug Overdose PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.