We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lange Poisoning and Drug Overdose Seventh Edition PDF by Kent R. Olson.
The instant-answer guide clinicians to turn to first for on-the-spot treatment of poisoning and drug overdose emergencies
“A great addition to any emergency department library when rapid reference is needed to treat and diagnose the poisoned patient.” – Annals of Emergency Medicine (Reviewing the previous edition)
Designed to be used during toxicologic emergencies where every moment counts, Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Seventh Edition delivers critical information on the effective diagnosis and treatment of drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures. This at-a-glance guide is enhanced by detailed tables and charts, extensive cross-referencing, and a comprehensive index featuring generic, chemical, and brand names.
Features of Lange Poisoning and Drug Overdose 7th Edition.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect newly released drugs, new information on existing drugs, and coverage of the latest black box (and other) warnings.
- NEW to this edition: information on drug-environmental exposure interactions, coverage of environmental toxins such as mold, asbestos, and others.
Table Of Content
Poisoning & Drug Overdose is divided into four sections:
- Leads readers through initial emergency management, including treatment of coma, hypotension, and other common complications; physical and laboratory diagnosis; and methods of decontamination and enhanced elimination of poisons.
- Provides detailed information on 150 common drugs and poisons.
- Describes the use and side effects of 60 antidotes and therapeutic drugs.
- Describes the medical management of chemical spills and occupations chemical exposures and includes a table of more than 500 industrial chemicals.
Lange Poisoning and Drug Overdose PDF Download
You can download Lange Poisoning and Drug Overdose 7th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.