We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-Care Clinical Guide PDF 2nd Edition by Darlene D. Pedersen.
Keep this portable must-have reference in your pocket at all times to quickly access the psychotropic drug information you need! More than 70 drug monographs provide targeted pharmacologic information on indications, pharmacokinetics, dosages, adverse reactions, and drug interactions, including herbal and food interactions. Special features address considerations for special populations. Detailed assessments tell you what needs to be monitored when administering a specific drug. Available dosage forms provide costs for selected drugs.
Crucial, on-the-go drug information! From alprazolam to zolpidem—this handy guide delivers quick access to the important pharmacologic content for 80 psychotropic drugs. Organized by generic name, each monograph covers indications (including off-label use) pharmacokinetics, dosages, adverse reactions, and drug interactions, including herbal and food interactions.
Features of Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-Care Clinical Guide.
- Monographs, organized alphabetically by generic name, detailing geriatric, pediatric, and substance abuse considerations, as well as clinical assessments and clinical alerts highlighting essential patient safety information for the clinician at “point-of-care.”
- Coverage of psychopharmacology and psychobiology, including…pharmacodynamics pharmacokinetics, drug-herbal interactions, therapeutic drug classes, and side effects associated with specific classes.
- Common and therapeutic lab values, as well as Clozaril protocol.
- Tools Tab featuring…common abbreviations, medication assessment tool, psychotropic approximate dose equivalencies • pregnancy categories, controlled substances schedules, BMI and metabolic syndrome, and conversion of trade to generic names.
- FDA-approved “Black Box Warnings” highlighting serious risks and precautions.
Table Of Content
- Tab 1: Basics
- Tab 2: Drugs A to C
- Tab 3: Drugs D to G
- Tab 4: Drugs H to M
- Tab 5: Drugs N to Q
- Tab 6: Drugs R to Z
- Tab 7: Labs/Protocols
- Tab 8: Tools
Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-Care Clinical Guide PDF Download.
You can download Pocket Psych Drugs: Point-of-Care Clinical Guide PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.