We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Elsevier Physiology: Prep Manual for Undergraduates PDF 4th Edition by Sadhana Joshi Mendhurwar
The present book is a must-have for all undergraduate medical students as it prepares them for both theory and viva-voce examinations.
It would also be useful to paramedical, dental, homeopathy, and Ayurveda students, besides those preparing for PG entrance examinations.
Features of Physiology: Prep Manual for Undergraduates.
- Simply written, revised, and updated text arranged topic-wise for clarity and easy comprehension.
- It covers the entire syllabus of physiology laid down by the Medical Council of India and various medical universities.
- Question-Answer format for quick revision of the whole course.
- A large number of line diagrams, flowcharts, and tables.
Table of Contents.
- The Cell and General Physiology.
- Digestion and Absorption.
- Excretory System.
- Temperature Regulation.
- Respiratory System.
- Special Senses.
- Nerve and Muscle.
- Cardiovascular System.
- Central Nervous System.
Physiology: Prep Manual for Undergraduates PDF Download.
You can download the Physiology: Prep Manual for Undergraduates PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.