We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Physiology: An Examination Primer PDF.
This is an admirably concise and clear guide to fundamental concepts in physiology relevant to clinical practice. It covers all the body systems in an accessible style of presentation.
The author’s own experience as an examiner at all levels has been distilled here for the benefit of postgraduate trainees and medical and nursing students.
Features of Clinical Physiology: An Examination Primer
- Bulleted checklists and boxed information provide an easy overview and summary of the essentials.
- By concentrating on the core knowledge of physiology, it will serve as a useful revision aid for all doctors striving to achieve the postgraduate qualification, and for anyone needing to refresh their knowledge base in the key elements of clinical physiology.
- Concise, clear, and clinically relevant.
- Basic concepts clearly summarized.
- Suitable examination aid for professional examinations such as MRCS, MRCP, and FRCA.
Table of Contents
- Cell physiology.
- Water and electrolyte balance.
- Acid-base balance.
- Renal physiology.
- Temperature regulation.
- Cardiovascular system.
- Respiratory system.
- Endocrine physiology.
- Reproductive system.
- Gastrointestinal physiology.
Clinical Physiology: An Examination Primer PDF Download
You can download Clinical Physiology: An Examination Primer PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Physiology