We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Textbook of Physical Diagnosis PDF 7th Edition.
Derive the maximum diagnostic information from interviewing and examining patients with the Textbook of Physical Diagnosis.
Employing a compassionate, humanistic approach, Dr. Swartz explores how cultural differences can influence communication, diet, family relationships, and health practices and beliefs, and demonstrates that your interpersonal awareness is just as essential in physical diagnosis as your level of technical skill.
This medical reference book features numerous high-quality color images, an easy-to-use design, and detailed descriptions of exam techniques, making it an essential guide for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Features of Textbook of Physical Diagnosis.
- Learn about special considerations related to patient’s unique situations, such as cultural differences, nutritional status, and overall health, which may affect your approach to their treatment.
- Understand the causes of the symptoms you encounter with Pathophysiology explanations.
- Easily review illustrated components with abundant color photographs capturing the true appearance of various diseases.
- Access coverage of complementary and alternative medicine so you can be alerted to the clinical implications of these increasingly popular modalities.
Table of Contents.
Section I: The Art of Interviewing.
- Chapter 1 The Interviewer’s Questions.
- Chapter 2 The Patient’s Responses.
- Chapter 3 Caring for Patients in a Culturally Diverse Society.
- Chapter 4 Understanding Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Chapter 5 Assessment of Nutritional Status.
- Chapter 6 Putting the History Together.
Section II: The Science of the Physical Examination.
- Chapter 7 The Physical Examination.
- Chapter 8 The Skin.
- Chapter 9 The Head and Neck.
- Chapter 10 The Eye.
- Chapter 11 The Ear and Nose.
- Chapter 12 The Oral Cavity and Pharynx.
- Chapter 13 The Chest.
- Chapter 14 The Heart.
- Chapter 15 The Peripheral Vascular System.
- Chapter 16 The Breast.
- Chapter 17 The Abdomen.
- Chapter 18 Male Genitalia and Hernias.
- Chapter 19 Female Genitalia.
- Chapter 20 The Musculoskeletal System.
- Chapter 21 The Nervous System.
- Chapter 22 Putting the Examination Together.
Section III: Evaluation of Specific Patients.
- Chapter 23 The Pregnant Patient.
- Chapter 24 The Pediatric Patient.
- Chapter 25 The Geriatric Patient.
- Chapter 26 The Acutely Ill Patient.
Section IV: Putting the Data to Work.
- Chapter 27: Diagnostic Reasoning in Physical Diagnosis.
- Chapter 28: The Clinical Record.
- Chapter 29: Focusing on the Focused History and Physical Examination.
Textbook of Physical Diagnosis PDF Download.
You can download the Textbook of Physical Diagnosis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.