We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory PDF 7th Edition.
Multiple images of the muscle, skeletal, and organ systems allow you to get a complete picture of the layers of human anatomy. This is the closest you can come to a dissected cadaver without actually conducting the dissection yourself. Microanatomy is presented to give you a guide for your microscope work in the lab. You may also revisit microscope images outside of the laboratory. Completely labelled, informative figures are depicted clearly and accurately.
Features of A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory.
- This full-colour atlas is designed for all students taking separate or integrated courses in human anatomy and physiology. This atlas can accompany and augment any human anatomy, human physiology or combined human anatomy and physiology textbook.
- It is designed to be of particular value to students in a laboratory situation and could either accompany a laboratory manual or, in certain courses, it could serve as the laboratory manual.
- Great care has gone into the preparation of this photographic atlas to provide students with a complete set of photographs for each of the human body systems.
- Cat, fetal pig, and rat dissection are also included for those students who have the opportunity to do similar dissections as part of their laboratory requirement. In addition, photographs of a sheep’s heart dissection are also included.
- A visual balance is achieved between the various levels available to observe the structure of the body. Completely labelled, informative figures are depicted clearly and accurately.
- The terms used in this atlas are those that are approved and recommended by the Basle Nomina Anatomica (BNA).
- Some of the changes for this new edition include a new art program, new vertebrate dissection images (new specimens were dissected to obtain better quality photographs of the muscular and organ systems), and a new full-page heart valve/cardiac cycle figure. 3-hole drilled.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Body Organization.
- Chapter 2: Cells.
- Chapter 3: Histology.
- Chapter 4: Integumentary System.
- Chapter 5: Skeletal System: Axial Portion.
- Chapter 6: Skeletal System: Appendicular Portion.
- Chapter 7: Articulations.
- Chapter 8: Muscular System.
- Chapter 9: Nervous System.
- Chapter 10: Endocrine System.
- Chapter 11: Sensory Organs.
- Chapter 12: Circulatory System.
- Chapter 13: Lymphatic System.
- Chapter 14: Respiratory System.
- Chapter 15: Digestive System.
- Chapter 16: Urinary System.
- Chapter 17: Reproductive System.
- Chapter 18: Developmental Biology.
- Chapter 19: Cat Dissection.
- Chapter 20: Fetal Pig Dissection.
- Chapter 21: Rat Dissection.
A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory PDF Download.
You can download A Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy