We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pharmacy Technician Exam Certification and Review PDF by Jodi Dreiling, Kristy Malacos, Allison Cannon, Eric Schmidt.
A complete case-based review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (PTCE). Pharmacy Technician Exam Review is a rigorous, all-in-one review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (PTCE). To be as relevant as possible, the content of this unique test preparation tool corresponds to the nine knowledge domains of the new PTCE exam blueprint, and the amount of coverage for each domain matches its importance on the exam.
Features of Pharmacy Technician Exam Certification and Review.
Every chapter includes valuable learning aids such as:
- A patient case to give the content real-world application
- Key Terms to familiarize you with important words and terms
- Tech Tips that highlight helpful facts
- Quick Quizzes to test your knowledge throughout the chapter
- A 50-question chapter-ending quiz.
Table Of Content.
Each chapter covers one of the nine knowledge domains on the test, with the knowledge areas listed at the beginning of each chapter. The nine chapters consist of:
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application.
Pharmacy Technician Exam Certification and Review PDF Download.
You can download Pharmacy Technician Exam Certification and Review PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology