We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pharmacy Student Survival Guide 2nd Edition PDF.
Student pharmacists need a textbook to use for learning in general about etiquette, ethics, law, and other topics for practice courses. It should be a book that is the right size for quickly reading and referencing information when in a classroom or completing introductory and advanced practice courses. We feel this text will fulfill that need for students.
This handbook is one of a few texts that you will use throughout your entire pharmacy school education. So take a pencil or pen and start scribbling notes in the margins, keep track of the “pearls” you learn in class here in a book where you can find them later. There is no one right way to use this handbook. The important thing is that it does not sit on your shelf as a required text, never to be opened. You bought the book; take the time to see what information is contained within. Think of it as your road map to practice courses; calculations, kinetics, drug information, medical terminology, and laboratory data book all in one.
Features of Pharmacy Student Survival Guide 2nd Edition.
- Think of it as your road map to practice courses; calculations, kinetics, drug information, medical terminology, and laboratory data book all in one.
- TO THE FACULTY/PRECEPTOR Faculty/preceptors often find themselves looking for material that quickly acquaints students with a certain theory, process, or practice.
- We hope that this text meets those expectations. This text can be used both in the classroom to introduce ideas and during practice courses to help guide students in learning terminology, organizing case information, improving problem-solving skills, and rounding.
Table Of Content:
SECTION 1: Systems and Expectations
- CHAPTER 1: First Practice Course Expectations
- CHAPTER 2: Ethics in Pharmacy Practice
- CHAPTER 3: Pharmacy as a Community-Based Profession
- CHAPTER 4: Communication: An Overview
- CHAPTER 5: Rounding, Documentation, and Patient Education
- CHAPTER 6: Monitoring Drug Therapy
- CHAPTER 7: Legal Implications for Pharmacy: Regulatory Agencies with Pharmacy Oversight, Legal Requirements for Filling a Prescription and Political Advocacy
SECTION 2: Patient Care Tool Box
- CHAPTER 8: A Brief Look at the Construction of Medical Terminology and Common Definitions of Words That are Part of the Pharmacy Vernacular
- CHAPTER 9: Pharmacy Calculations
- CHAPTER 10: Physical Assessment Skills
- CHAPTER 11: Interpretation of Clinical Laboratory Data
- CHAPTER 12: Designing Patient Treatment Plans: Pharmacokinetic Foundations
SECTION 3: Topics in Pharmacy Practice
- CHAPTER 13: Drug Information and Drug Literature Evaluation
- CHAPTER 14: Community/Ambulatory Care
- CHAPTER 15: Institutional Pharmacy Practice
- CHAPTER 16: Managed Care
- CHAPTER 17: Public Health
- CHAPTER 18: Taking it to the Streets: Reducing Health Disparities through Domestic and Global Outreach to the Underserved.
Pharmacy Student Survival Guide 2nd Edition PDF Download.
You can download Pharmacy Student Survival Guide 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.