We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review PDF 14th Edition by Marshal Shlafer.
The PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. 500 USMLE-type questions and answers. Great for course review and the USMLE Step 1, Pharmacology PreTest asks the right questions so you’ll know the right answers. You’ll find 500 clinical-vignette-style questions and answers along with complete explanations of correct and incorrect answers.
The content has been reviewed by students who recently passed their exams, so you know you are studying the most relevant and up-to-date material possible. No other study guide targets what you really need to know in order to pass like PreTest!
Features of Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition.
- 500 USMLE style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed
Table Of Content
- Cross-References (for Answers) to Selected Pharmacology Texts
- Generic Drug Name Recognition Guide
- List of Abbreviations
- General Principles of Pharmacology
- The Peripheral Nervous Systems: Autonomic and Somatic Nervous System Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Renal System and Diuretic Pharmacology
- Respiratory System Pharmacology: Asthma and COPD
- Autacoids Anti-Inflammatory Drug Pharmacology
- Gastrointestinal and Urinary Tract Pharmacology, Nutrition (Vitamins
- Endocrine and Reproductive Pharmacology
- Antimicrobial and Antiviral Pharmacology
- Cancer and Immune System Pharmacology
- Toxicology, Bioterrorism, and Chemical Warfare Agents
- Appendix A: Drug Interactions Involving the P450 System
- Appendix B: Common Serum Chemistries (Normal Values)
- Appendix C: Web Sites for More Information
Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review PDF Download.
You can download Pharmacology PreTest Self-Assessment and Review 14th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.