We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pharmacology of Mitochondria PDF by Harpreet Singh.
This special book is conceived to highlight mitochondrial structural and functional integrity and how they are associated with several human diseases such as cardiovascular, cancer, renal, neurological disorder, and genetic disorders. The chapters contributed by leading mitochondrial researchers in the handbook will take us through the novel pharmacological strategies via mitochondria to understand their physiological and pathological role as well as present them as therapeutic targets.
Features of Pharmacology of Mitochondria.
- The first book in the HEP series on the pharmacology of mitochondria, in which a vast number of current topics pertaining to mitochondria will be presented
- Unique methods to study mitochondria are covered, such as super-resolution microscopy, nanoparticles, proteomics, calcium, and ROS measurements
- Drug development specifically to mitochondria will be extensively discussed
Table Of Content.
- Front Matter
- Nuclear Transcription Factors in the Mitochondria: A New Paradigm in Fine-Tuning Mitochondrial Metabolism
- The Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore and ATP Synthase
- The Roles of Mitochondrial Cation Channels Under Physiological Conditions and in Cancer
- Anion Channels of Mitochondria
- Guide to the Pharmacology of Mitochondrial Potassium Channels
- The Mitochondrial Ca2+ Uniporter: Structure, Function, and Pharmacology
- Mitochondrial Fission in Human Diseases
- Mitochondrial Cholesterol and the Paradox in Cell Death
- Mitochondrial Changes in Cancer
- The Emerging Role of Mitochondrial Targeting in Kidney Disease
- Mitochondrial Dynamics as a Therapeutic Target for Treating Cardiac Diseases
- Mitochondria in Alzheimer’s Disease and Diabetes-Associated Neurodegeneration: License to Heal!
- Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy: A Mitochondrial Disease Unique in Many Ways
- Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy: Exemplar of an mtDNA Disease
- Equipping Physiologists with an Informatics Tool Chest: Toward an Integrated Mitochondrial Phenome
- Mitochondrial Flashes: Elemental Signaling Events in Eukaryotic Cells
- Mitochondria-Targeted Agents: Mitochondriotropics, Mitochondriotoxics, and Mitocans
- Role of Mitochondrial Reactive Oxygen Species in the Activation of Cellular Signals, Molecules, and Function
- MITO-Porter for Mitochondrial Delivery and Mitochondrial Functional Analysis
- Toxicity of Antiepileptic Drugs to Mitochondria
- Erratum to: The Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore and ATP Synthase
Pharmacology of Mitochondria PDF Download.
You can download the Pharmacology of Mitochondria PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.