We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pharmacology Clear and Simple: A Guide to Drug Classifications and Dosage Calculations By 3rd Edition.
Here are the must-have knowledge and guidance you need to gain a solid understanding of pharmacology and the safe administration of medications in one text. A body systems approach to pharmacology with a basic math review and a focus on drug classifications prepare you for administering specific drugs in the clinical setting.
Features of Pharmacology Clear and Simple: A Guide to Drug Classifications and Dosage Calculations.
- Basic math review helps students learn to perform the calculations necessary to administer medications correctly.
- “Master the Essentials” tables cover side effects, precautions, contraindications, and interactions for each classification.
- Drug classification review tables reinforce need-to-know information in each class.
- “Fast Tip” boxes offer quick facts and mnemonics.
- “A Closer Look” boxes examine important information in detail.
- “Check-up Questions” throughout each chapter promote understanding and help students retain and apply the information.
- Coverage of specific drugs provides context for learning drug classifications.
- Critical-thinking exercises encourage students to think beyond the chapter and apply their new knowledge to real-life scenarios.
- Application exercises and review questions at the end of each chapter reinforce learning.
Table Of Content
UNIT 1 INTRODUCTION TO PHARMACOLOGY
- CHAPTER 1 History of Pharmacology
- CHAPTER 2 Basics of Pharmacology
- CHAPTER 3 Patient Safety in Medication AdministrationCHAPTER 4 Regulations
- CHAPTER 5 Prescriptions and Labels
UNIT 2 CALCULATIONS
- CHAPTER 6 Review of Mathematics
- CHAPTER 7 Measurement Systems
- CHAPTER 8 Dosage Calculations
UNIT 3 ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATIONS
- CHAPTER 9 Enteral Medications and Administration
- CHAPTER 10 Parenteral Medications and Administration
UNIT 4 CLASSIFICATIONS OF DRUGS
- CHAPTER 11 Integumentary System Medications
- CHAPTER 12 Musculoskeletal System Medications
- CHAPTER 13 Nervous System Medications
- CHAPTER 14 Eye and Ear Medications
- CHAPTER 15 Endocrine System Medications
- CHAPTER 16 Cardiovascular System Medications
- CHAPTER 17 Immunological System Medications
- CHAPTER 18 Pulmonary System Medications
- CHAPTER 19 Gastrointestinal System Medications
- CHAPTER 20 Reproductive and Urinary System Medications
- CHAPTER 21 Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, and Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- APPENDIX A Drug Classifications
- APPENDIX B Drug Classification Index by Generic Name
- APPENDIX C Controlled Substances Schedules
- APPENDIX D Routine Pediatric and Adult Immunizations
- APPENDIX E Administering Medications to Children
- APPENDIX F Pediatric Dosage Calculations
- APPENDIX G Examples of Herbs, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, and Lipids Used as Remedies
- APPENDIX H Basic Math Concepts
- APPENDIX I Answers to Check-Ups
Pharmacology Clear and Simple PDF Download
You can download Pharmacology Clear and Simple: A Guide to Drug Classifications and Dosage Calculations 3rd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.