We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 15th Edition PDF.
The closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 2 CK without actually taking it. Pediatrics: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way for students to assess their knowledge of pediatrics for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. It includes 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. Readers will find vignette-style questions and updates on the latest treatments and therapies for infants, children, and adolescents. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
Features of Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review.
Here are important features of this book:
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers.
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers.
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success.
- Students tested and reviewed.
Table of Contents.
- General Pediatrics.
- The Newborn Infant.
- The Cardiovascular System.
- The Respiratory System.
- The Gastrointestinal Tract.
- The Urinary Tract.
- The Neuromuscular System.
- Infectious Diseases and Immunology.
- Hematologic and Neoplastic Diseases.
- Endocrine, Metabolic, and Genetic Disorders.
- The Adolescent.
Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF Download.
You can download the Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. The 15th Edition of the textbook will be soon updated as soon as it will be available to us.