We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Clinician PDF.
Over the last 20 years, pediatric otolaryngology has become a recognized subspecialty within otolaryngology head and neck surgery.
Organizing the growth of clinical practice and knowledge in this area now is Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Clinician, a user-friendly resource for practicing general otolaryngologists, pediatricians, and family practice physicians.
Features of Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Clinician.
- This important title is divided into five sections: general ENT topics, otology, rhinology, head and neck disorders, and emergencies. Each chapter is authored by a recognized expert in the field and is concise and highly informative.
- Designed as a quick reference guide on a variety of topics such as antibiotic treatment of ear infections, sleep disorders in children, cochlear implantation, and airway management, to name just several, the book serves as a comprehensive yet succinct guide to caring for children with ear, nose and throat problems and will stand as an invaluable resource for any busy pediatric clinic.
Table of Contents.
- Antibiotic Therapy for Acute Otitis, Rhinosinusitis, and Pharyngotonsillitis.
- Pediatric Hearing Assessment.
- Speech, Voice, and Swallowing Assessment.
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) Infections of the Head and Neck in Children.
- Polysomnography in Children.
- External Otitis.
- Diagnosis and Management of Otitis Media.
- Tympanostomy Tubes and Otorrhea.
- Chronic Disorders of the Middle Ear and Mastoid (Tympanic Membrane Perforations and Cholesteatoma).
- Congenital Hearing Loss (Sensorineural and Conductive).
- Implantable Hearing Devices.
- Pediatric Facial Fractures.
- Pediatric Epistaxis.
- Nasal Obstruction in the Neonate.
- The Pediatric Allergic Nose.
- Acute and Chronic Rhinosinusitis.
- Congenital Head and Neck Masses.
- Pediatric Stridor.
- Inflammatory Disorders of the Pediatric Airway.
- Tracheostomy in children.
- Cleft Lip and Palate.
- Hoarseness in Children.
- Adenotonsillar Disease.
- Sleep-Disordered Breathing (SDB) in Children.
Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Clinician PDF Download.
You can download Pediatric Otolaryngology for the Clinician PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.