We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF.
This well-illustrated book presents the latest diagnostic concepts and management techniques in the rapidly expanding subspecialty of pediatric oculofacial plastic surgery. Covering all aspects of the field and taking into account numerous surgical innovations and exciting new medical treatment concepts that have emerged since the publication of the previous edition in 2002, Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery, 2nd Edition will prove to be an invaluable resource for both the comprehensive ophthalmologist and the subspecialist with a particular interest in pediatric disorders of the eyelids, orbit, and nasolacrimal system.
Topics discussed, in addition to clearly illustrated basic oculoplastic procedures, include surgical innovations ranging from the Sonopet system for safer removal of bone in lacrimal surgery to the development of complex image guidance technology for sinus and orbital surgery. A detailed discussion of syndromic and non-syndromic congenital anomalies explores a variety of surgical techniques and the nuances of applying these approaches in the management of various structural abnormalities. Further important advances include new analytic laboratory techniques, which can illuminate the genetic basis of many pediatric oculoplastic disorders, various medical management advances such as the role of beta-blockers in the treatment of facial and orbital hemangiomas, and the development of biologic pathway blockers inhibiting tumor growth which offer real potential for reducing the necessity of surgical intervention.
Features of Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery 2nd Edition.
- Presents the latest concepts and management techniques in pediatric oculofacial plastic surgery.
- Updates since the previous edition include exciting new medical treatment concepts and numerous surgical innovations Includes hundreds of high-quality, original color illustrations.
- Meets the needs of both comprehensive ophthalmologists and subspecialists.
Table Of Content.
- Genetic Considerations in Oculoplastic Disorders.
- Embryology and Anatomy of the Developing Face.
- Updates in Fetal Wound Healing and Scar Prevention.
- Basic Principles, Techniques, and Instruments.
- Anesthetic Management for Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery.
- Pediatric Dermatology and the Oculoplastic Patient.
- Plastic Surgical Considerations in Pediatric Dermatologic Abnormalities.
- Advanced Plastic Surgical Techniques: Facial Prosthetic Considerations, Periorbital Free Flaps, Reanimation, and Corneal Sensory Restoration.
- Pediatric Otolaryngologic Considerations.
- Evaluation of Vision and Motility in Children.
- Pediatric Extraocular Muscle Surgery and Oculoplastic Disorders.
- Pediatric Conjunctival and Intraocular Malignancies.
- Oncologic Management for Liquid and Solid Tumors in Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery.
- Neuro-Ophthalmic Considerations in Pediatric Orbital and Oculoplastic Disease.
- Neuro-Oncologic Considerations in Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery.
- Molecular Pathology of Pediatric Oculoplastic Disorders.
- Genomic Applications for Pediatric Orbital Tumours.
- Aesthetic Considerations in Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery.
- Psychosocial Issues in Pediatric Oculoplastic Conditions.
- Clinical Research Strategies in Oculoplastic Surgery.
- Developmental Eyelid Abnormalities.
- Pediatric Ptosis.
- Benign Pediatric Eyelid Tumors.
- Malignant Pediatric Eyelid Tumors.
- Pediatric Eyelid and Adnexal Trauma.
- Evaluation of Tearing in Children.
- Initial Management of Pediatric Lower System Problems: Probing and Silicone Stents and Balloons.
- Management of Pediatric Lower System Problems: Dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Management of Pediatric Upper System Problems: Punctal and Canalicular Surgery.
- Management of Pediatric Upper System Problems: Conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy.
- Classification and Evaluation of Orbital Disorders in Children.
- Imaging of the Pediatric Orbit.
- Pediatric Orbital and Periocular Infections.
- Pediatric Orbital Inflammatory Disorders.
- Benign Pediatric Orbital Tumors.
- Malignant Pediatric Orbital Tumors.
- Surgical Approaches to the Pediatric Orbit.
- Congenital Craniofacial Deformities: Ophthalmologic Considerations.
- Management of the Microphthalmia Orbit.
- Oculoplastic Considerations in Pediatric Craniofacial Surgery.
- Pediatric Enucleation, Evisceration, and Exenteration Techniques.
- Pediatric Orbital Trauma.
Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.