We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology 3rd Edition by Michael C. Brodsky.
Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition provides the single authoritative resource on the pathophysiology, diagnostic evaluation, and treatment of neuro-ophthalmologic disorders in children. This book is encyclopedic in scope, incorporating extensive references for each condition, numerous diagrams and pictures, and a detailed analysis of the clinical disorders included in the differential diagnosis of each condition. The third edition builds upon this format to incorporate new discoveries about mechanisms of disease, new diagnostic modalities, advances in treatment in the field of pediatric neuro-ophthalmology, and updated neuroimaging figures.
Features of Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology.
- The only comprehensive textbook in the area of pediatric neuro-ophthalmology
- Provides complete coverage for both the expert and those in training
- The New edition includes new neuroimaging figures and updates on recent genetic and molecular mechanisms of disease
- Written for ophthalmologists, neurologists, pediatricians, neuro-ophthalmologists, pediatric neurologists, and pediatric neuroradiologists
Table Of Content.
- The Apparently Blind Infant.
- Congenital Optic Nerve Anomalies.
- The Swollen Optic Disc in Children.
- Optic Atrophy in Children.
- Transient, Unexplained, and Psychogenic Visual Loss in Children.
- Ocular Motor Nerve Palsies in Children.
- Complex Ocular Motility Disorders in Children.
- Nystagmus in ChildrenTorticollis and Head Oscillations.
- Neuro-Ophthalmologic Manifestations of Neurodegenerative Disease in Childhood.
- Neuro-Ophthalmologic Manifestations of Systemic and Intracranial Disease.
Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology 3rd Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology 3rd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.