We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Principles of Pediatric & Neonatal Emergencies 4th Edition PDF.
This completely revised fourth edition of Principles of Pediatric and Neonatal Emergencies, a flagship publication of Indian Pediatrics. For the first time, the book has a pleasing color format with high-quality paper, which will result in better visual appeal and understanding. With its focus on the management of acute illnesses in emergency settings, especially in low- and middle-income settings, the book will be highly relevant to the needs of pediatricians working in developing countries.
Most chapters have been completely rewritten, incorporating the latest consensus guidelines of management by various academic bodies and incorporating flowcharts and key points. The emphasis continues to be on the initial management of common and important emergencies affecting children. Detailed discussions on etiology and pathophysiology have been avoided. This textbook shall be extremely valuable for pediatricians, physicians, resident doctors, and other trainees, and will be an essential part of the shelf in all pediatric emergency units
Features of Principles of Pediatric & Neonatal Emergencies.
- Incorporates the latest evidence-based diagnostic and therapeutic recommendations related to pediatric and neonatal emergencies.
- Comprehensively covers acute illnesses in children, with emphasis on their initial management.
- New chapters on oxygen therapy, anaphylaxis, blood component therapy, asthma, chronic respiratory disorders, cardiac arrhythmias, traumatic brain injuries, oncological emergencies, dermatological, gynecological and psychiatric emergencies, burns, corrosive poisonings, urological, orthopedic, and ocular emergencies and approaches to a sexually abused child.
- Special arrangement in 8 sections – starting with Organization of Pediatric Emergency Department, and progressing to initial Stabilization of a Sick Child, followed by Systemic Emergencies, Environmental, and Toxicological Threats, Neonatal Emergencies, Surgical and Subspecialty Emergencies, and Procedures.
- Contribution from over 170 authors with vast experience in emergencies and intensive care.
- Annexures on drug doses for emergency drugs, with emphasis on antiarrhythmic drugs.
- Pleasing color format for better revision and reference.
- A must for every postgraduate student and practicing pediatrician and an essential component on the shelf of all pediatric emergency units.
Principles of Pediatric & Neonatal Emergencies PDF Download.
You can download the Principles of Pediatric & Neonatal Emergencies PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it. The 4th Edition will be updated in the download link as soon we get it.