We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology PDF.
Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology is the definitive reference on the practice and process of civil forensic neuropsychological assessment of children and adolescents. An elite, knowledgeable, and expert group of authors were assembled in order to produce the first text dedicated specifically to pediatric forensic neuropsychology.
Features of Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology.
- This volume covers core topics pertaining to forensic neuropsychological assessments of children and adolescents, such as the role of pediatric neuropsychology in the courtroom, ethical issues, and practical issues in private forensic practice.
- Other chapters discuss the foundations of pediatric neuropsychological assessment and include a discussion of neuropsychological test selection, base rates, interpreting change, and sub-optimal performance.
- In addition, the text covers forensic evaluations of specific pediatric populations including those suffering postconcussion syndrome and mild traumatic brain injury, moderate to severe traumatic brain injury, and medical malpractice cases, as well as the independent educational evaluation.
- Further chapters discuss premorbid and post-injury factors, and conditions important in the forensic neuropsychological evaluation of children including moderator variables and diversity, psychological and psychiatric conditions, and ADHD and LD.
- The book is intended primarily for neuropsychologists who engage in forensic work. Although the topics will be of most interest to those who assess children and adolescents, the topics will also be of interest to neuropsychologists who conduct forensic evaluations with adults.
- The text will also be useful for attorneys, and medical professionals involved in forensic evaluations, such as clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, neurologists, and physiatrists.
Table of Contents.
PART ONE: Theoretical, Conceptual, and Psychometric Issues in Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology.
- Pediatric Neuropsychology in Forensic Proceedings: Roles and Procedures in the Courtroom and Beyond.
- Ethical Issues in Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology.
- Basic Psychometrics and Test Selection for an Independent Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology Evaluation.
- Improving Accuracy When Identifying Cognitive Impairment in Pediatric Neuropsychological Assessments.
- Interpreting Change in Repeated Neuropsychological Assessments of Children.
- Differential Diagnosis of Malingering and Related Clinical Presentations.
- Overview of Tests and Techniques to Detect Negative Response Bias in Children.
- Forensic Issues in Neuropsychological Assessment: Culture and Language.
- Interpretive Confounds in the Independent Pediatric Neuropsychological Evaluation.
PART TWO: Applied Clinical Issues in Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology.
- Independent Neuropsychological Evaluation of Children With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Independent Neuropsychological Evaluation of Children With Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Preinjury and Secondary Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury Forensic Cases.
- Independent Neuropsychological Evaluation of Children in Medical Malpractice Cases.
- Neuropsychological Contributions to Independent Education Evaluations: Forensic Perspectives.
PART THREE: The Pediatric Forensic Toolbox.
Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology PDF Download.
You can download Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.