We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Atlas of Pediatric EEG 1st Edition PDF.
Atlas of Pediatric EEG will prove to be an essential visual reference for both the novice and experienced neurologist. For those new to the field, it will help develop the pattern recognition skills necessary to diagnose pediatric seizure activity. For experienced neurologists, it provides a working collection of known patterns to which they can compare their own tracings.
Features of Atlas of Pediatric EEG 1st Edition.
- Atlas of Pediatric EEG features a full-color presentation, easy-to-read bulleted chapter text, and detailed legends under each tracing that provide a full description and diagnosis of what is seen in the tracing.
- Chapters also contain case examples that add clinical relevance to the tracings.
Table of Contents.
- Cover Page
- Atlas of Pediatric EEG
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- 1 Normal and Benign Variants
- 2 Artifacts
- 3 Newborn
- 4 Focal Nonepileptoform Activity
- 5 Generalized Nonepileptiform Activity
- 6 ICU
- 7 Epileptic Encephalopathy
- 8 Generalized Epilepsy
- 9 Focal Epilepsy
Atlas of Pediatric EEG PDF Download.
You can download the Atlas of Pediatric EEG 1st Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.