We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pathophysiology and Complications of Diabetes Mellitus PDF.
Diabetes mellitus is a complex, progressive disease, which is accompanied by multiple complications. It is a metabolic disorder of the endocrine system and listed among the most common disorders in both developed and developing countries.
It has a global metabolic epidemic and it is estimated that the number of people affected by the disease will rise from the current 150 to 230 million by 2025.
Hyperglycaemia is a characteristic feature of diabetes mellitus and chronic hyperglycemia could lead to long-term complications in the eyes, kidneys, nerves, heart, and blood vessels. Interestingly, this book examines the pathophysiology and selected complications in diabetes mellitus.
Table of Contents.
- CNS Complications of Diabetes Mellitus Type 1 (Type 1 Diabetic Encephalopathy).
- Bio-Chemical Aspects, Pathophysiology of Microalbuminuria and Glycated Hemoglobin in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Type 2 Diabetes, Immunity, and Cardiovascular Risk: A Complex Relationship.
- Diabetic Nephropathy.
- Wavelet Image Fusion Approach for Classification of Ultrasound Placenta Complicated by Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.
- Periodontitis and Diabetes Mellitus.
Pathophysiology and Complications of Diabetes Mellitus PDF Download.
You can download the Pathophysiology and Complications of Diabetes Mellitus PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.