We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lange Pathophysiology of Blood Disorders PDF 2nd Edition.
LANGE Pathophysiology of Blood Disorders, Second Edition is a well-illustrated, easy-to-absorb introduction to the physiological principles underlying the regulation and function of blood cells and hemostasis, as well as the pathophysiologic mechanisms responsible for the development of blood disorders. Featuring a strong emphasis on key principles, the book also covers diagnosis and management primarily within a framework of pathogenesis.
The organization and content of this book are based on a 3-week hematology course given to students in their second year at Harvard Medical School. All of the authors are lecturers in this course and many of the figures have been taken directly or adapted from their lectures.
Features of Pathophysiology of Blood Disorders.
• NEW summary boxes with high yield point to remember
• All figures have been redrawn by a single artist for quality and consistency
• A more user-friendly presentation
• Each chapter includes learning objectives and self-assessment questions with detailed explanations
• Numerous tables and diagrams encapsulate important information
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Blood and Hematopoietic Tissues
- Chapter 2: Hematopoiesis
Part I: Anemia and Red Cell Disorders.
- Chapter 3: Overview of the Anemias.
- Chapter 4: Anemias Due to Bone Marrow Failure or Infiltration.
- Chapter 5: Iron Homeostasis: Deficiency and Overload.
- Chapter 6: Megaloblastic Anemias.
- Chapter 7: Anemias Associated With Chronic Illness.
- Chapter 8: Thalassemia.
- Chapter 9: Sickle Cell Disease.
- Chapter 10: Inherited Hemolytic Disorders of the Red Cell Membrane and Red Cell Metabolism.
- Chapter 11: Acquired Hemolytic Anemias.
- Chapter 12: Erythrocytosis.
Part II: Hemostasis and Thrombosis.
- Chapter 13: Overview of Hemostasis.
- Chapter 14: Platelet Disorders.
- Chapter 15: Inherited Coagulation Disorders.
- Chapter 16: Acquired Coagulation Disorders.
- Chapter 17: Thrombotic Disorders.
Part III: White Blood Cell Disorders.
- Chapter 18: Leukocyte Function and Nonmalignant Leukocyte Disorders.
- Chapter 19: Introduction to Hematologic Malignancies.
- Chapter 20: Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
- Chapter 21: Acute Leukemias.
- Chapter 22: Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemias.
- Chapter 23: Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Chapter 24: Multiple Myeloma and Related Disorders.
Part IV: Transfusion Medicine.
- Chapter 25: Blood Transfusion.
- Chapter 26: Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Pathophysiology of Blood Disorders PDF Download.
You can download the Pathophysiology of Blood Disorders PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology