We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pathology of Transplantation: A Practical Diagnostic Approach PDF.
Many pathologists find the interpretation of biopsies and other surgical specimens from solid organ, stem cell and bone marrow transplants challenging.
Features of Pathology of Transplantation: A Practical Diagnostic Approach.
- Pathology of Transplantation provides a practical structured and logical approach to the diagnostic interpretation of the range of specimens from patients with solid organ, stem cell and bone marrow transplants, including the assessment of native and donor organs, with emphasis on resolution of pathological and clinico-pathological differential diagnoses including the diverse forms of rejection, recurrent and de novo diseases, drug-induced alterations, infections and other pathologies relevant to the system or tissue.
- In addition, this provides information on some of the critical clinical consequences of pathological diagnoses and guidelines for interaction and effective communication with transplant clinicians thereby ensuring the best possible care to patients with transplants.
- Pathology of Transplantation provides a relatively simple but diagnostically comprehensive and practical book that the pathologist will keep on hand and pick up to rapidly find answers in daily practice of transplantation pathology.
Table of Contents.
- Immunobiology of Transplantation.
- Immunosuppressive Drugs in Solid Organ Transplantation.
- Heart Transplantation.
- Lung Transplantation.
- Liver Transplantation.
- Pancreas Transplantation.
- Intestinal Transplantation.
- Kidney Transplantation.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Transplantation and Malignancy.
- Future Directions in Transplantation.
Pathology of Transplantation: A Practical Diagnostic Approach PDF Download.
You can download Pathology of Transplantation: A Practical Diagnostic Approach PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.