We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students PDF by Sandhaya Sundaram.
The book will serve as a valuable quick reference for all the postgraduate students of pathology.
Features of Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students.
- This is a concise compilation of important topics and essential subject matter for postgraduate students in pathology.
- Key points in histopathology of major lesions from each system and other topics such as autopsy, special stains, and immunohistochemistry have been included.
Table of Contents
- Lesions of the Head and Neck
- Oral Lesions
- CNS Lesions
- Ophthalmic Lesions
- The spectrum of Breast Lesions
- Lesions of the Lung
- Approach to Gastrointestinal Biopsies
- Case Files of GIT Lesions
- Histological Approach to Hepatobiliary Lesions
- Patterns in Pancreatic and Gallbladder Lesions
- Medical Renal Disease
- Pathologic Lesions of Kidneys, Urethra, and Urinary Bladder
- Male Genital Tract Lesions Including Prostate
- Diseases of the Female Genital Tract
- Soft Tissue Tumors and Tumor-like Lesions
- Lesions of the Bone and Joints
- Skin Lesions
- Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Lymph Node
- Diagnostic Approach to Lymphoma
- Endocrine Pathology
- Pap Smear—Gynecological Cytology
- Cytology Slide Case Discussion Part I
- Cytology Slide Case Discussion Part II
- Approach to Bleeding Disorders
- Automation in Hematology/Clinical Pathology
Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students PDF Download.
You can download the Handbook of Pathology for Postgraduate Students PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology