We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease PDF 2nd Edition.
Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease provides the pediatric pathologist, the GI or general pathologist, and the pediatric gastroenterologist with the most complete and current reference on the subject.
Features of Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease.
- With an emphasis on clinical-pathological correlation, the book includes in-depth discussions on disorders and issues that are frequently encountered but for which up-to-date information is often not readily available, as well as infrequent disorders unique or specific to children that are not covered in standard texts.
- Among the topics considered are malabsorption and motility disorders, immunodeficiencies, including AIDS, developmental malformations, food allergies, cystic diseases of the liver, hepatic tumors, and esophageal and pancreatic disorders.
- Many new illustrations and electron micrographs are included in this edition, and the high-quality endoscopic and radiographic images permit-ready correlation with the pathologic principles under discussion.
Table of Contents.
- Developmental Anatomy and Anomalies of the Gastrointestinal Tract with Involvement in Major Malformative Syndromes.
- Esophageal Disorders in Childhood.
- Gastritis and Gastropathies of Childhood.
- Enteropathies Associated with Chronic Diarrhea and Malabsorption in Childhood.
- Gastrointestinal and Hepatic Involvement in Immunodeficiencies and Systemic Disease of Childhood.
- Colitis in Infancy and Childhood.
- Intestinal Motor Disorders.
- Polyps and Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract in Childhood.
- Normal and Abnormal Liver Development.
- Diseases of the Biliary Tree.
- Hepatocellular and Intrahepatic Cholestasis.
- Hepatitis and Liver Failure in Infancy and Childhood.
- The Liver in Metabolic Disease.
- Hepatic Tumors in Childhood.
- GI and Liver Transplantation Pathology in Childhood.
Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease PDF Download.
You can download the Pathology of Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology