We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pathology of the Lungs PDF 3rd Edition.
With an emphasis on practical diagnostic problem solving, Pathology of the Lungs, 3rd Edition provides the pulmonary pathologist and the general surgical pathologist with an accessible, comprehensive guide to the recognition and interpretation of common and rare neoplastic and non-neoplastic lung conditions.
The text is written by two authors and covers all topics in a consistent manner without the redundancies or lapses that are common in multi-authored texts. The text is lavishly illustrated with the highest quality illustrations which accurately depict the histologic, immunohistochemical, and cytologic findings under consideration and it is supplemented throughout with practical tips and advice from two internationally respected experts.
The user-friendly design and format allow rapid access to essential information and the incorporation throughout of relevant clinical and radiographic information makes it a complete diagnostic resource inside the reporting room.
Features of Pathology of the Lungs.
- Approximately 1,000 high-quality full-color illustrations. Provides the user with a complete visual guide to each specimen and assists in the recognition and diagnosis of any slide looked at under the microscope.
- Comprehensive coverage of both common and rare lung diseases and disorders. One-stop consultation resource for the reporting room or study, no need to go further to get questions answered.
- Clinical background and ancillary radiographs incorporated throughout. Provides the user with all of the necessary diagnostic tools to make a complete and accurate pathologic report.
- Practical advice and tips from two of the world’s recognized experts. Provides the trainee and general surgical pathologist with time-saving diagnostic clues when dealing with difficult specimens.
- Consistent and uniform approach incorporated for each disease and disorder (Etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, pathologic features, differential diagnosis) User-friendly format enables quick and easy navigation to the key information required.
- Extensive use of summary tables, charts, and graphs throughout the text. Helps simplify and clarify complex concepts and facilitates “at a glance” comparisons between entities.
- An extensive reference list highlights landmark articles as well as including the most up-to-date citations.
Table of Contents.
- Normal Lung Structure.
- Development Of The Lungs; Perinatal and Developmental Lung Disease.
- Disease Characterized by Airflow Limitation.
- Diffuse Alveolar Damage, the Pathological Basis of the Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Viral, Mycoplasmal, and Rickettsial Infections.
- Acute Bacterial Pneumonia.
- Chronic Bacterial Infections.
- Fungal Infections.
- Parasitic Infestations.
- Diseases Characterized by Restrictive Ventilatory Impairment.
- Occupational, Environmental, and Iatrogenic Lung Disease.
- Occupational Lung Disease.
- Environmental and Iatrogenic Lung Disease.
- Alveolar Filling Defects.
- Vascular Disease.
- Congestion And Oedema; Thrombosis, Embolism, and Infarction; Aneurysms.
- Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Vasculitis and Granulomatosis; Haemorrhage and Haemosiderosis.
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia.
- Pulmonary Manifestations of Systemic Disease.
- Lung Transplantation.
- Carcinoma of the Lung.
- Rare Pulmonary Tumours.
- Lymphoproliferative Disease.
- Secondary Tumours of the Lungs.
- Tumor-like Conditions.
- Pleura and Chest Wall.
Pathology of the Lungs PDF Download.
You can download Pathology of the Lungs PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology