We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pathology of the Human Placenta PDF 6th Edition.
Pathology of the Human Placenta remains the most comprehensive and authoritative text in the field.
It provides extensive information on the normal placenta, encompassing physiology, metabolism, and endocrinology, and covers the full range of placental diseases in great detail.
Features of Pathology of the Human Placenta.
- Further chapters are devoted to abortions, molar pregnancies, multiple pregnancies, and legal considerations.
- This sixth edition of the book has been extensively revised and expanded to reflect the most recent progress in the field, and a brand new chapter has been added on artificial reproductive technology.
- Some 800 illustrations are included, many of them in color.
- The detailed index has been further improved and tables updated. Pathology of the Human Placenta will be of enormous value to pathologists and obstetrician-gynecologists alike.
Table of Contents.
- Examination Of The Placenta.
- Macroscopic Features Of The Delivered Placenta.
- Microscopic Survey.
- Placental Types.
- Early Development Of The Human Placenta.
- Basic Structure Of The Villous Trees.
- Architecture Of Normal Villous Trees.
- Characterization Of The Developmental Stages.
- Nonvillous Parts And Trophoblast Invasion.
- Involution Of Placental Site: Retained Placenta.
- Anatomy And Pathology Of The Placental Membranes.
- Anatomy And Pathology Of The Umbilical Cord.
- Placental Shape Aberrations.
- Histopathologic Approach To Villous Alterations.
- Classification Of Villous Maldevelopment.
- Erythroblastosis Fetalis And Hydrops Fetalis.
- Transplacental Hemorrhage, Cell Transfer, Trauma.
- Fetal Storage Disorders.
- Maternal Diseases Complicating Pregnancy: Diabetes, Tumors, Preeclampsia, Lupus Anticoagulant.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Abortion, Placentas Of Trisomies, And Immunologic Considerations Of Recurrent Reproductive Failure.
- Molar Pregnancies.
- Trophoblastic Neoplasms.
- Benign Tumors And Chorangiosis.
- Multiple Pregnancies.
- Legal Considerations.
Pathology of the Human Placenta PDF Download.
You can download Pathology of the Human Placenta PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology