We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Review Of Pathology And Genetics PDF 10th Edition by Sparsh Gupta, Govind Rai Garg.
The Review of Pathology and Genetics depicts a brief discussion about cell injury, inflammation, hemodynamics, genetics, neoplasia, immunity, pathology of white blood cells and platelets, cardiovascular system, respiratory system, kidney and urinary bladder, gastrointestinal tract, central nervous system, and liver.
Pathology is considered to be one of the most difficult and at the same time most important subjects in various postgraduate entrance examinations. The major role of growth factors has been explained to stimulate the activity of genes that are required for cell growth and cell division.
Features of Review Of Pathology And Genetics.
• Includes latest exam pattern questions and Image-Based Questions along with 300 images.
• Facts and concepts based on latest editions of Robbins 9/e, Harsh Mohan 7/e, Harrison 19/e, CMDT 2018, Wintrobe’s 13/e, Williams’s 8/e, Ackerman’s 10/e and Sternberg 6/e.
• Answers of all recent questions of 2018, All India (2012-1991), AIIMS (Nov 2017-1991), PGI Chandigarh (2017-2000), and various solved MCQs of other state exams (2016-1995).
• Special points like NEET buster and Golden Points added for last-minute revision.
• Chapterwise text in a new layout for enabling the students to study antegrade and retrograde.
• Large number of diagrams, flow charts, and easy-to-grasp mnemonics.
Review Of Pathology And Genetics PDF Download.
You can download the Review Of Pathology And Genetics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.