We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pain Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Case-Based Approach PDF.
Pain Medicine approaches the management of common chronic pain conditions using a unique interdisciplinary approach focusing on multiple facets of patients’ clinical presentations.
Features of Pain Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Case-Based Approach.
- The comprehensive discussions in each chapter are centered on a vignette that mimics a fairly typical case presentation.
- In addition to detailed classical descriptions of the epidemiology, pathophysiology, prognosis, and confounding psychosocial factors of each disease entity, it provides various interdisciplinary management approaches.
- The case-based approach illustrates key clinical points and demonstrates how practitioners from a variety of disciplines can work together to deliver optimal patient care.
- The ACGME criteria for fellowship training in Pain Medicine call for an interdisciplinary approach, with required training and exposure to the fields of Anesthesiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- As this trend is occurring in private pain clinics and practices as well as in academic institutions, this resource integrates the approaches of the various disciplines into a coherent whole to guide clinicians and trainees in the interdisciplinary management of pain.
Table of Contents.
- Section I: Neuropathic Pain.
- Section II: Muscle, Joint, and Tendon Pain.
- Section III: Spine and Related Disorders.
- Section IV: Visceral Pain.
- Section V: Persistent Postsurgical Pain.
- Section VI: Cancer-Related Pain.
- Section VII: Other Disorders.
Pain Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Case-Based Approach PDF Download.
You can download Pain Medicine: An Interdisciplinary Case-Based Approach PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.