We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pediatrics: A Core Text on Child Health 2nd Edition PDF.
In times of rapid change, experience is no longer a sufficient guide to practice. Taking the principles of evidence-based medicine is the first guide to evidence-based management. It will help managers and clinicians to make a difference in their organization. Illustrated with case studies designed for ‘the reader in a hurry’ the clear layout of this practical guide is based on a questioning approach of Why? When? Where? How? and Who? which demonstrates how to apply the best evidence in decision making and in assessing performance.
Features of Pediatrics A Core Text on Child Health.
- Obstacles to practicing evidence-based management in healthcare are described with explanations of how to overcome them.
- Health managers and clinicians with managerial responsibilities will find this book an essential guide.
- Leaders in health service organizations public health doctors and public sector managers will find it of great benefit in their work.
Table of Contents.
- Clinical skills.
- Causes of child death and ill-health.
- Infectious disease and immunization.
- Gastrointestinal disorders and nutrition.
- Respiratory disorders.
- Ear, nose, and throat problems.
- Neurological disorders.
- Orthopedic disorders.
- Development and disability.
- Genetics. Emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Accidents and poisoning.
- Child abuse and neglect.
- Growth and endocrine disorders.
- Hematology and oncology.
- The newborn.
- General surgical conditions.
- Skin disorders.
- Renal disorders.
- Heart conditions.
- Prevention in children.
- Looking forward to adult life.
Pediatrics A Core Text on Child Health PDF Download.
You can download the Pediatrics A Core Text on Child Health 2nd Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.