We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Paediatric Drug Handling PDF by Ian Costello, Paul Long, Ian K Wong, Catherine Tuleu and Vincent Yeung – Centre for Paediatric Pharmacy Research
Written for new pharmaceutical scientists, Paediatric Drug Handling provides a background in paediatric pharmacy and a comprehensive introduction to children’s medication.
Children from a large percentage of the patient population, but few medicines have been designed and tested specifically for pediatric use. Written by international experts in the field, this introductory text is an excellent resource for postgraduate students in the pharmaceutical sciences.
Features of Paediatric Drug Handling.
This important textbook covers:
- pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs and formulations in children of different ages
- medication errors in pediatric practice
- the formulation of established, new and orphan drugs for use in pediatric practice
- the regulatory processes for pediatric medicines throughout the world
- the ethics of clinical trials in children and trial design in the case of rare diseases where patient numbers will be limited.
Table Of Content:
- Pediatric pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Pharmacogenomic considerations in pediatric drugs.
- Medication errors in children.
- Pediatric formulations in practice.
- Updates and regulations around the world.
- Clinical trials in children.
- Types of pediatric clinical trials.
- Trial designs for rare diseases.
Paediatric Drug Handling PDF Download.
You can download Paediatric Drug Handling PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology