We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth PDF 6th Edition.
Oxorn-Foote Human Labor & Birth has provided the most comprehensive, yet accessible overview of obstetrics available. Going beyond scientific theory and technological orientation, this landmark guide is written for the real world of clinical practice, as it expertly examines all mechanisms of human labor and delivery.
The book begins with a valuable review of clinical anatomy, then thoroughly examines the three stages of labor, with a focus on proper management and birthing techniques. Specific guidance on the full spectrum of complications and delivery situations, including Cesarean section, breech presentation, transverse lie, umbilical cord issues, dystocia, and more are also presented. A final section addresses such critical concerns as preterm labor, antepartum hemorrhage, and maternal and fetal complications in labor.
Features of Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth.
- Full-color design with hundreds of original, skill-sharpening illustrations.
- The insightful, timely chapter on the challenges of obesity in pregnancy.
- Essential coverage of modern techniques for the management of postpartum hemorrhage.
- Expanded review of multiple pregnancies.
Table of Contents
Part I: Clinical Anatomy.
- Chapter 1: Pelvis: Bones, Joints, and Ligaments.
- Chapter 2: The Pelvic Floor.
- Chapter 3: Perineum.
- Chapter 4: Uterus and Vagina.
- Chapter 5: Obstetric Pelvis.
- Chapter 6: The Passenger: Fetus.
- Chapter 7: Fetopelvic Relationships.
- Chapter 8: Engagement, Synclitism, Asynclitism.
Part II: First Stage of Labor.
- Chapter 9: Examination of the Patient.
- Chapter 10: Normal Mechanisms of Labor.
- Chapter 11: Clinical Course of Normal Labor.
- Chapter 12: Fetal Health Surveillance in Labor.
- Chapter 13: Induction of Labor.
- Chapter 14: Labor Dystocia.
- Chapter 15: Abnormal Cephalic Presentations.
Part III: Second Stage of Labor.
- Chapter 16: The Second Stage of Labor.
- Chapter 17: Operative Vaginal Delivery.
- Chapter 18: Shoulder Dystocia.
Part IV: Third Stage of Labor.
- Chapter 19: Delivery of the Placenta, Retained Placenta, and Placenta Accreta.
- Chapter 20: Postpartum Hemorrhage.
- Chapter 21: Episiotomy, Lacerations, Uterine Rupture, and Inversion.
Part V: Complicated Labor.
- Chapter 22: Cesarean Section.
- Chapter 23: Trial of Labor After Previous Cesarean Section.
- Chapter 24: Obesity in Pregnancy.
- Chapter 25: Breech Presentation.
- Chapter 26: Transverse Lie.
- Chapter 27: Compound Presentations.
- Chapter 28: The Umbilical Cord.
- Chapter 29: Multiple Pregnancy.
Part VI: Other Issues.
- Chapter 30: Preterm Labor.
- Chapter 31: Antepartum Hemorrhage.
- Chapter 32: Maternal Complications in Labor.
- Chapter 33: Labor in the Presence of Fetal Complications.
- Chapter 34: Intrapartum Infections.
- Chapter 35: Postterm Pregnancy.
- Chapter 36: Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia.
- Chapter 37: Intrapartum Imaging.
- Chapter 38: The Puerperium.
- Chapter 39: The Newborn Infant.
Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth PDF Download.
You can download Oxorn Foote Human Labor and Birth PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.