We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Urology PDF 4th Edition.
The fourth edition of the Oxford Handbook of Urology has been fully updated to reflect the significant advances in medical and surgical opportunities since the previous edition, including pelvic laparoscopic and robotic surgery, new drugs in incontinence and male sexual health, and new laser devices for prostate surgery.
Guidelines from the European Association of Urology, the American Association of Urology, and the British Association of Urology, as well as NICE, have all been updated to reflect the best evidence-based clinical practice.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Urology.
- Featuring both additional and expanded topics, the new edition is up to date for use in everyday urological clinical practice, and now includes recent urological controversies such as the use of vaginal mesh, to offer the newest guidance to help with doctors’ consultations with the patient.
- The handbook is a comprehensive and concise resource, spanning the whole field of urology in an easily digestible format, including the basics of patient assessment and investigations.
- Providing bite-sized topics with easily navigable sections and summary diagrams and photographs, it is a key source for quick reference during clinical duties in clinics, theatre, and A&E settings, whilst providing enough information for urology doctors taking the FRCS exam.
- The authors have a wide range of subspecialist interests and have welcomed a brand new co-author to ensure coverage of the needs of junior doctors.
- The Oxford Handbook of Urology is an invaluable resource for junior urology doctors, A&E and general surgery doctors, urology ward and theatre nurses, and medical students.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: General Principles of Management of Patients.
- Chapter 2: Significance and Preliminary Investigation of Urological Symptoms and Signs.
- Chapter 3: Urological Investigations.
- Chapter 4: Bladder Outlet Obstruction.
- Chapter 5: Urinary Incontinence and Female Urology.
- Chapter 6: Infections and Inflammatory Conditions.
- Chapter 7: Urological Neoplasia.
- Chapter 8: Miscellaneous Urological Diseases of the Kidney.
- Chapter 9: Stone Disease.
- Chapter 10: Upper Tract Obstruction, Loin Pain, Hydronephrosis.
- Chapter 11: Trauma to the Urinary Tract and Other Urological Emergencies.
- Chapter 12: Infertility.
- Chapter 13: Sexual Health.
- Chapter 14: Neuropathic Bladder.
- Chapter 15: Urological Problems in Pregnancy.
- Chapter 16: Paediatric Urology.
- Chapter 17: Urological Surgery and Equipment.
- Chapter 18: Basic Science and Renal Transplant.
- Chapter 19: Urological Eponyms.
Oxford Handbook of Urology PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Urology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.