We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Oxford Handbook of Pain Management PDF.
The Oxford Handbook of Pain Management is the essential resource for all clinicians involved in the management of pain.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Pain Management.
- Organized into sections dealing with basic principles of treatment, therapeutic interventions, including non-medical management of pain, and specific clinical situations, the Handbook emphasizes the multimodal treatment options available for patients with pain conditions and brings them together to provide a truly biopsychosocial approach to management.
- Covering both chronic and acute pain, it will help the practitioner to choose the right treatment for the right patient at the right time.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Basic Principles of Acute Pain.
- Chapter 2: General Pain Management Techniques.
- Chapter 3: Specific Clinical Situations.
- Chapter 4: Basic Principles of Chronic Pain.
- Chapter 5: Pharmacological Therapies.
- Chapter 6: Interventional Therapies.
- Chapter 7: Neuromodulation.
- Chapter 8: Surgical Techniques.
- Chapter 9: Physical Therapies.
- Chapter 10: Psychological Therapy.
- Chapter 11: Specific Clinical Situations.
Oxford Handbook of Pain Management PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Pain Management PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.