We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Oxford American Handbook of Otolaryngology PDF.
Written by leading American practitioners, the Oxford American Handbooks of Medicine each offer a pocket-sized overview of an entire specialty, featuring instant access to guidance on the conditions that are most likely to be encountered.
Features of Oxford American Handbook of Otolaryngology.
- Precise and prescriptive, the handbooks offer up-to-date advice on examination, investigations, common procedures, and in-patient care.
- These books will be invaluable resources for residents and students, as well as a useful reference for practitioners.
- Part of the most popular medical handbook series in the world, the Oxford American Handbook of Otolaryngology is a dependable manual geared for ultra-quick reference any time.
- It is comprehensive enough to serve as a mini-text, yet it is thin and light and uses concise, bulleted text, quick reference tabs, four-color presentation, and bookmark ribbons to help provide fast answers on the ward.
- Written by an acclaimed team of authors, this Handbook presents information in a succinct, comprehensive, and affordable volume in the proven format of the Oxford Handbook Series.
Table of Contents.
- The ENT Examination.
- Common Methods of Presentation.
- Investigations in ENT.
- The Mouth, Tonsils, and Adenoids.
- The Nose and Sinuses.
- The Salivary Glands.
- The Larynx.
- The Esophagus.
- The Neck.
- The Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands.
- The External Ear.
- The Middle Ear.
- The Inner Ear.
- The Skull Base.
- Facial Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction.
- Common Operations.
- Ward Care.
- Practical Procedures.
- ENT Emergencies.
- Glossary of ENT Terms and Eponyms.
Oxford American Handbook of Otolaryngology PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford American Handbook of Otolaryngology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.