We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF 3rd Edition.
Fully revised for a third edition, the best-selling Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is now better than ever.
It includes new algorithms for patient management, new images and full-colour photographs, and new and expanded topics including female genital mutilation, consent for operations, and pre-operative assessment.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Written and reviewed by a team of highly experienced clinicians and academics, and UK trainees, this handbook is a perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams.
- Practical advice is presented with key evidence-based guidelines, supported by web references, providing the most up-to-date clinical information as well as the perfect starting point for preparation for postgraduate exams.
- The indispensable, concise and practical guide to all aspects of obstetric and gynaecological medical care, diagnosis, and management, this is the must-have resource for all specialist trainees, junior doctors and medical students, as well as a valuable aide memoir for experienced clinicians.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Normal Pregnancy.
- Chapter 2: Pregnancy Complications.
- Chapter 3: Fetal Medicine.
- Chapter 4: Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy.
- Chapter 5: Medical Disorders in Pregnancy.
- Chapter 6: Labour and Delivery.
- Chapter 7: Obstetric Anaesthesia.
- Chapter 8: Neonatal Resuscitation.
- Chapter 9: Postnatal Care.
- Chapter 10: Obstetric Emergencies.
- Chapter 11: Perinatal and Maternal Mortality.
- Chapter 12: Benign and Malignant Tumours in Pregnancy.
- Chapter 13: Substance Abuse and Psychiatric Disorders.
- Chapter 14: Gynaecological Anatomy and Development.
- Chapter 15: Normal Menstruation and Its Disorders.
- Chapter 16: Early Pregnancy Problems.
- Chapter 17: Genital Tract Infections and Pelvic Pain.
- Chapter 18: Subfertility and Reproductive Medicine.
- Chapter 19: Sexual Assault.
- Chapter 20: Contraception.
- Chapter 21: Menopause.
- Chapter 22: Urogynaecology.
- Chapter 23: Benign and Malignant Gynaecological Conditions.
- Chapter 24: Miscellaneous Gynaecology.
Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.