We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery PDF 4th Edition.
This bestselling Oxford Handbook has been thoroughly revised for the new edition to include brand new chapters on Paediatric Orthopaedics and Common Surgical Procedures, as well as new presentations, illustrations, and new anatomy and emergency indexes to aid quick reference.
It is an invaluable tool for junior surgical trainees, medical students, nursing, paramedical, and rehabilitation staff.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery.
- The handbook covers the assessment and preparation of the patient, anesthesia and critical care, inflammation, wound healing and infection, and the key components of general surgical practice, as well as chapters on other surgical specialties, including plastic, pediatric, and orthopedic surgery.
- There are step-by-step descriptions of common operative surgical techniques, practical hints and procedures, and information on signs, symptoms, and rarities.
- Emergency presentations are clearly identified for rapid reference and investigations and management plans are set out in a clear and easy-to-follow way.
- Surgically relevant anatomy and physiology have been expanded for each area, quick reference symbols ensure the reader is guided to key facts, and there is an increased focus on evidence-based practice with key references throughout.
- A cut above the rest, this is the essential guide to clinical surgery and surgical specialties.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Good Surgical Practice.
- Chapter 2: Principles of Surgery.
- Chapter 3: Surgical Pathology.
- Chapter 4: Practical Procedures.
- Chapter 5: Head and Neck Surgery.
- Chapter 6: Breast and Endocrine Surgery.
- Chapter 7: Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- Chapter 8: Liver, Pancreatic, and Biliary Surgery.
- Chapter 9: Abdominal Wall.
- Chapter 10: Urology.
- Chapter 11: Colorectal Surgery.
- Chapter 12: Paediatric Surgery.
- Chapter 13: Paediatric Orthopedic.
- Chapter 14: Major Trauma.
- Chapter 15: Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Chapter 16: Plastic Surgery.
- Chapter 17: Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Chapter 18: Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Chapter 19: Transplantation.
- Chapter 20: Surgery in Tropical Diseases.
- Chapter 21: Common Operations.
- Chapter 22: Eponymous Terms and Rarities.
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.