We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics PDF 2nd Edition.
An exciting new addition to the Oxford Handbook Series, the Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics provides a compact guide to all aspects of acute and chronic paediatrics.
The Handbook’s team of specialist contributors and editors have successfully condensed many years of clinical experience into a pocket-sized compendium of clinical problems and treatment options.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics.
- Taking a ‘child-centred approach to the subject, the authors have provided comprehensive coverage of areas such as neonatology, surgery, genetics and congenital malformations and child protection in a user-friendly and succinct style.
- Sections are also devoted to covering the treatment of children in the community, and the psychological effects of illness on both the child and their family.
- With practical advice and space for personalised notes, this handbook will be invaluable to all those involved in the care of the younger patient. A ‘must have’ resource at all stages of training and in various clinical practice settings.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Practising Paediatrics.
- Chapter 2: Epidemiology, Evidence, and Practice.
- Chapter 3: Clinical Assessment.
- Chapter 4: Resuscitation.
- Chapter 5: Emergency and High Dependency Care.
- Chapter 6: Neonatology.
- Chapter 7: Practical Procedures.
- Chapter 8: Cardiovascular.
- Chapter 9: Respiratory Medicine.
- Chapter 10: Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
- Chapter 11: Nephrology.
- Chapter 12: Endocrinology and Diabetes.
- Chapter 13: Growth and Puberty.
- Chapter 14: Neurology.
- Chapter 15: Child Development.
- Chapter 16; Child and Family Psychiatry.
- Chapter 17: Haematology.
- Chapter 18: Oncology.
- Chapter 19: Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 20: Bones and Joints.
- Chapter 21: Adolescent Health.
- Chapter 22: Dermatology.
- Chapter 23: Paediatric Surgery.
- Chapter 24: Special Senses.
- Chapter 25: Genetics.
- Chapter 26: an Inherited Metabolic Disease.
- Chapter 27: Community Child Health.
- Chapter 28: Child Protection.
- Chapter 29: Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- Chapter 30: International Health and Travel.
- Chapter 31: Paediatrics, Ethics, and the Law.
Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.