We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation PDF 4th Edition.
With major advances in technology, there are thousands of clinical and laboratory tests available, forming a key part of the diagnostic process in the highly complex field of modern medicine.
This handbook provides a patient-orientated approach to investigation, with a comprehensive review of specialty-related tests.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation.
- Written in the Oxford Handbook style, this book features references and up-to-date website links for extra clinical detail.
- This new edition has been revised to include the most recent developments in investigatory tests, with clear step-by-step instructions and updated illustrations to provide greater clarifying background to the text.
- Written by an experienced team of active clinicians, this is invaluable for junior doctors as a quick reference, as well as senior medical students preparing for examinations.
Table of Contents.
Part I: the Patient.
- Chapter 1: Symptoms and Signs.
Part II: Investigations.
- Chapter 2: Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Chapter 3: Haematology.
- Chapter 4: Immunology and Allergy.
- Chapter 5: Infectious and Tropical Diseases.
- Chapter 6: Cardiology.
- Chapter 7: Gastroenterology.
- Chapter 8: Respiratory Medicine.
- Chapter 9: Neurology.
- Chapter 10: Renal Medicine.
- Chapter 11: Poisoning and Overdose.
- Chapter 12: Rheumatology.
- Chapter 13: Radiology.
- Chapter 14: Nuclear Medicine.
Oxford Handbook of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pathology