We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Dialysis PDF 4th Edition.
The Oxford Handbook of Dialysis is a comprehensive and practical guide to all aspects of dialysis, the management of patients with end-stage kidney disease, and all its complications. The fourth edition has been completely updated and covers all aspects of dialysis from haemodialysis techniques and haemodiafiltration, to the medical, nursing and psychosocial aspects of managing patients with end-stage kidney failure.
Renal transplantation, plasma exchange, palliative care, and drug dosing are discussed, along with end of life care, and complications of chronic kidney disease. This handbook is packed with practical guidance and management, presented in a compact and easy to use format.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Dialysis.
- The Oxford Handbook of Dialysis is aimed at all health care professionals dealing with dialysis patients from nephrologists to dieticians, as well as pharmacists, nurses, and surgeons.
- There are specific chapters on nursing patients on haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, and detailed nutrition and drug prescribing chapters.
- The fourth edition includes new sections on renal replacement therapies in acute kidney injury, home dialysis, new peritoneal dialysis fluids, new drugs including new epoietins and phosphate binders, updated sections on nocturnal dialysis, dialysis monitoring, encapsulating peritoneal sclerosis, and sleep disorders.
- Easy to read, practical, and focussed, this handbook should have a home in every renal unit, dialysis centre, renal ward, and be close to hand for every nephrologist, renal trainee, or renal nurse.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: the New Patient With Renal Failure.
- Chapter 2: Haemodialysis.
- Chapter 3: Nursing a Patient on Haemodialysis.
- Chapter 4: Home and Frequent Haemodialysis.
- Chapter 5: Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Chapter 6: Nursing Issues in Peritoneal Dialysis.
- Chapter 7: Renal Replacement Therapy in Acute Kidney Injury.
- Chapter 8: Nutrition on Dialysis.
- Chapter 9: Special Situations.
- Chapter 10: Complications of ESKD: Anaemia.
- Chapter 11: Complications of ESKD: Bone Mineral Disorders.
- Chapter 12: Complications of ESKD: Cardiovascular Disease.
- Chapter 13: Complications of ESKD: Infection.
- Chapter 14: Symptoms Related to ESKD.
- Chapter 15: Other Complications of ESKD.
- Chapter 16: Death in Dialysis Patients.
- Chapter 17: Transplantation for Dialysis Patients.
- Chapter 18: Drug Dosing.
- Chapter 19: Standards and Guidelines.
Oxford Handbook of Dialysis PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Dialysis PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.