We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia PDF 4th Edition.
Now on its fourth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Anesthesia provides authoritative, concise guidance on all aspects of anaesthesia. Evidence-based, up-to-date and clinically focused, it is indispensable for both anesthetic trainees and experienced practitioners. Building on the award-winning success of previous editions, the Oxford Handbook of Anesthesia is as relevant and important as ever.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia.
- Fully revised with the latest guidelines, drugs and procedures, this book ensures readers have the most up-to-date knowledge easily to hand.
- The fourth edition includes new content on obesity surgery, colloids vs crystalloids and enhanced recovery, as well as intraoperative fluid management, new anticoagulants, BIS updates, pulse contour analysis and much more.
- Wherever you are on your career path in anaesthesia, this handbook is your essential companion.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: General Considerations.
- Chapter 2: Consent and Anaesthetic Risk.
- Chapter 3: Cardiovascular Disease.
- Chapter 4: Perioperative Arrhythmias.
- Chapter 5: Respiratory Disease.
- Chapter 6: Renal Disease.
- Chapter 7: Hepatic Disease.
- Chapter 8: Endocrine and Metabolic Disease.
- Chapter 9: Bone, Joint, and Connective Tissue Disorders.
- Chapter 10: Haematology: Drugs, Tests, and Disorders.
- Chapter 11: Neurological and Muscular Disorders.
- Chapter 12: Psychiatric Disorders and Drugs.
- Chapter 13: Uncommon Conditions.
- Chapter 14: Cardiac Surgery.
- Chapter 15: Thoracic Surgery.
- Chapter 16: Neurosurgery.
- Chapter 17: Vascular Surgery.
- Chapter 18: Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Chapter 19: Plastic Surgery.
- Chapter 20: General Surgery.
- Chapter 21: Anaesthesia for Obesity.
- Chapter 22: Liver Transplantation and Resection.
- Chapter 23: Endocrine Surgery.
- Chapter 24: Urological Surgery.
- Chapter 25: Gynaecological Surgery.
- Chapter 26: Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery.
- Chapter 27: Maxillofacial and Dental Surgery.
- Chapter 28: Ophthalmic Surgery.
- Chapter 29: Day Surgery.
- Chapter 30: Laser Surgery.
- Chapter 31: Anaesthesia for Radiology.
- Chapter 32: Anaesthesia for the Elderly.
- Chapter 33: Obstetric Anaesthesia and Analgesia.
- Chapter 34: Paediatric and Neonatal Anaesthesia.
- Chapter 35: the Critically Ill Patient.
- Chapter 36: Anaesthetic Emergencies.
- Chapter 37: Airway Assessment and Management.
- Chapter 38: Practical Anaesthesia.
- Chapter 39: Blood Products and Fluid Therapy.
- Chapter 40: Acute Pain.
- Chapter 41: Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting.
- Chapter 42: Regional Anaesthesia.
- Chapter 43: Drug Formulary.
- Chapter 44: Anaesthesia Data.
Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.