We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and Sexual Health PDF 3rd Edition.
The oxford handbook of genitourinary medicine, HIV, and sexual health returns for a third edition, fully updated to encompass the changes in the British association for sexual health and HIV, British HIV Association, and faculty of sexual and reproductive healthcare guidelines and recommendations. developments in sexual healthcare provision, including identifying child sexual exploitation, legal obligations in regard to female genital mutilation, and gender diversity, are covered in New chapters and topics.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and Sexual Health.
- Hiv management is covered in greater detail, including prep for prophylaxis, drug interactions during treatment, and antiretroviral toxicity, with expanded topics on managing pregnancy with HIV.
- More color plates are included, to feature a greater number of common dermatological presentations in genitourinary medicine and HIV to better aid diagnosis. maintaining the concise yet comprehensive style of the Oxford Handbook series, the oxford handbook of genitourinary medicine, HIV, and sexual health provides a wealth of detailed, evidence-based, and clinically focused information on all aspects of the discipline, from institutes diagnosis and management to medico-legal issues.
- This handbook is a key single reference work for healthcare professionals, sexual health specialists, Trainee doctors, and nurses with an interest in the field, making it an indispensable resource to keep on hand at all times.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: The Genitourinary Medicine Service.
- Chapter 2: Ethical, Medico-legal & Sociocultural Issues.
- Chapter 3: Gender Diversity.
- Chapter 4: the Standard Clinic Process and Sexual Health in Primary Care.
- Chapter 5: Investigations and Microscopy.
- Chapter 6: Specific Genitourinary Situations.
- Chapter 7: Syphilis.
- Chapter 8: Gonorrhoea.
- Chapter 9: Chlamydia.
- Chapter 10: Non-gonococcal Urethritis and Mucopurulent Cervicitis.
- Chapter 11: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Chapter 12: Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome in Men.
- Chapter 13: Epididymo-orchitis.
- Chapter 14: Sexually Acquired Reactive Arthritis.
- Chapter 15: Bacterial Vaginosis and Anaerobic Balanitis.
- Chapter 16: Trichomoniasis.
- Chapter 17: Genital Candidiasis.
- Chapter 18: Tropical Genital and Sexually Acquired Infections.
- Chapter 19: Endemic Treponematoses.
- Chapter 20: Proctocolitis and Enteric Sexually Acquired Infections.
- Chapter 21: Urinary Tract Infection.
- Chapter 22: Anogenital Herpes.
- Chapter 23: Anogenital Warts.
- Chapter 24: Molluscum Contagiosum.
- Chapter 25: Sexually Acquired Viral Hepatitis.
- Chapter 26: Other Viral Infections.
- Chapter 27: Scabies.
- Chapter 28: Pediculosis Pubis.
- Chapter 29: Anogenital Dermatoses.
- Chapter 30: Cervical Neoplasia.
- Chapter 31: Vulval Pain.
- Chapter 32: Streptococcal and Staphylococcal Infections.
- Chapter 33: Genital Anomalies.
- Chapter 34: Contraception, Including Contraception for Women Living With Hiv.
- Chapter 35: Psychological Aspects and Sexual Problems.
- Chapter 36: Hiv: Prevention.
- Chapter 37: Hiv: Introduction and Epidemiology.
- Chapter 38: Pathogenesis of Hiv.
- Chapter 39 Staging, Classification, and Natural History of Hiv Disease.
- Chapter 40: HIV: Diagnosis and Assessment.
- Chapter 41: HIV: Primary Infection.
- Chapter 42: HIV: Gastrointestinal Disorders.
- Chapter 43: HIV: Hepatitis Virus Co-infection.
- Chapter 44: HIV: Disorders of the Eye.
- Chapter 45: HIV: Respiratory Disorders.
- Chapter 46: HIV: Neurological Disorders.
- Chapter 47: HIV: Dermatological Disorders.
- Chapter 48: HIV: Pyrexia of Unknown Origin.
- Chapter 49: HIV: Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders.
- Chapter 50: HIV: Renal Disorders.
- Chapter 51: Hiv: Cardiovascular Disorders.
- Chapter 52: HIV: Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- Chapter 53: HIV: Reticuloendothelial Disorders.
- Chapter 54: HIV: Malignancies.
- Chapter 55: HIV: Management.
- Chapter 56: HIV: Pregnancy.
- Chapter 57: HIV: Travel.
Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and Sexual Health PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and Sexual Health PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.