We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine PDF.
Forensic medicine covers an amazing range of different subjects and no single individual can expect to be an expert in all of them.
The Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine provides comprehensive coverage of all areas within this complex discipline.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine.
- Written for specialists and non-specialists alike, it will appeal to practicing forensic scientists, as well as lawyers, police officers, and forensic science students.
- It shows how forensic medicine has been used in specific cases enabling the reader to apply their knowledge in real life. A detailed glossary of medical terms helps those without medical training to understand medical reports and practices.
- This easily portable guide is essential reading for the busy clinical forensic doctor or nurse, and others working at the interface between medicine and law.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Scope of forensic medicine.
- Chapter 2: Forensic aspects of death.
- Chapter 3: Forensic autopsy.
- Chapter 4: Asphyxia.
- Chapter 5: Forensic pathology of physical injury.
- Chapter 6: The police custody unit.
- Chapter 7: Life-threatening emergencies in custody.
- Chapter 8: Assessing and managing illness in custody.
- Chapter 9: Assessing and managing injury in custody.
- Chapter 10: Traffic law and medicine.
- Chapter 11: Adult sexual assault.
- Chapter 12: Child abuse and neglect.
- Chapter 13: Psychiatric aspects.
- Chapter 14: Forensic toxicology.
- Chapter 15: Forensic science.
Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Forensic Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.