We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine PDF 5th Edition.
Now in its fifth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is the essential rapid-reference guide to emergency medicine for everyone from junior doctors to specialist registrars, nurse practitioners, and paramedics.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine.
- New and improved, the Handbook has been thoroughly revised throughout, with 100 extra illustrations and the latest guidelines and treatment advice, completely overhauled chapters on Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and Paediatric emergencies, and new topics on treatment escalation, end-of-life care, and sepsis.
- Clear and concise, extensively updated, and packed with a host of new X-rays to aid identification and treatment, this Handbook has everything you need to thrive in the demanding world of emergency medicine today.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: General Approach.
- Chapter 2: Life-threatening Emergencies.
- Chapter 3: Medicine.
- Chapter 4: Toxicology.
- Chapter 5: Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 6: Environmental Emergencies.
- Chapter 7: Analgesia and Anaesthesia.
- Chapter 8: Major Trauma.
- Chapter 9: Wounds, Fractures, and Orthopaedics.
- Chapter 10: Surgery.
- Chapter 11: Ophthalmology.
- Chapter 12: Ear, Nose, and Throat.
- Chapter 13: Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Chapter 14: Psychiatry.
- Chapter 15: Paediatric Emergencies.
Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.