We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine PDF 4th Edition.
Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, this trusted, the quick-reference guide includes the latest evidence-based guidelines and recommended management of medical emergencies alongside new figures and clinical tips from experienced authors and a team of dedicated specialist reviewers.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine.
- With a new chapter on acute medicine and the older patient, and even more distilled key points and practice tips, it is accessible to all members of the multidisciplinary team and practitioners across an even wider range of specialties.
- The Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine remains the must-have resource for all those dealing with acute illness.
- Your practical guide to the presentation, causes, and management of the acutely ill patient, this Handbook will take you step-by-step through the management of the patient while awaiting specialist help, and beyond, with details of specialist treatments to help you make an informed decision about your patient’s ongoing care.
Table of Contents.
- Chapter 1: Cardiac Emergencies.
- Chapter 2: Respiratory Emergencies.
- Chapter 3: Gastroenterological Emergencies.
- Chapter 4: Renal Emergencies.
- Chapter 5: Shock.
- Chapter 6: Neurological Emergencies.
- Chapter 7: Infectious Diseases.
- Chapter 8: Emergencies in Hiv-positive Patients.
- Chapter 9: Diabetes and Endocrine Emergencies.
- Chapter 10: Haematological Emergencies.
- Chapter 11: Rheumatological Emergencies.
- Chapter 12: Dermatological Emergencies.
- Chapter 13: Psychiatric Emergencies.
- Chapter 14: Drug Overdoses.
- Chapter 15: Practical Procedures.
- Chapter 16: Differential Diagnosis of Common Presentations.
- Chapter 17: Acute Medicine and the Older Patient.
Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine PDF Download.
You can download the Oxford Handbook of Acute Medicine PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.